Lafayette Kiwanis Foundation, Inc.
The Lafayette Kiwanis Foundation was established in October of 1972 to:
- Promote the betterment of the welfare, happiness, and education and development of men, women, and children in community (particularly, the aged, young, poor, special needs individuals, helpless, unfortunate, and underprivileged, regardless of race, color, or creed) and to further religious, charitable, scientific, and literary activities in our developing society.
- Supply money, goods, and/or services for worthwhile community activities in the form of grants totaling about $17,000.00 year.
- Promote the social welfare of our community.
- An elected nine-member Board of Directors conducts the foundation's business.
What we fund:
- Agencies in Tippecanoe County who are 501(c)(3) tax exempt and whose purpose is to further the goals stated in our missionstatement
- The median grant size is $750.00
- Available funds are distributed every two months
What we do not fund:
- An individual who is not a representative of a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization
- Fundraising projects
How to apply:
- Download and complete the application form. Applications must be on this form. Attachments are acceptable.
- Grant Application Form (2 pages) Click to download(WordDoc) or PDF. To edit the Word document, save to your local computer and enable editing to edit the saved version.
- Direct all questions to Jeff Love, Foundation President at email@example.com
When to apply:
Our meetings are on the 2nd Tuesday of January, March, May, July, September, November.
In order for a grant application to be considered at that meeting,
it must be postmarked prior to the last Tuesday of the previous month.
If you would like to donate to the Lafayette Kiwanis Foundation:
Make Checks payable to:
"Lafayette Kiwanis Foundation"
Checks should be mailed to:
1315 N Salisbury St.
West Lafayette, Indiana 47906-2417